Why Our Clients Trust Their Cats to Us
We love cats. We are also quite fond of people who love cats. We designed our cats-only boarding to be a place we would want to take our own cats (who actually ARE here).
We don't sell cat boarding--we sell peace of mind. We care for your cats like we care for ours. That's why, since 2000, our clients go on their first vacation in years or head off to a family reunion returning to tell us they didn't worry one bit about their precious furry family members.
We put in all the things we wanted and made sure the things we didn’t want aren’t there:
- Roomy quarters. No tiny veterinary boxes for our babies. We have big, bigger and even bigger digs for your cats—from walk-in condos to entire private suites.
- Clean, clean, clean. We just HATE the smell of a cat box. Even when it’s not pathogenic, it just seems like nobody cares. So we make sure our facilities are spotless. Of course, it also doesn’t hurt that cleanliness makes for a healthy environment, too.
- Enrichment. No, that doesn’t mean a class in Crocheting for Cats. Just because cats can sleep up to 20 hours a day doesn’t mean they don’t want something interesting to do the rest of the time. That’s why we give them:
- Daily bird watching. We have lots of finches in rolling cages who have been hired to entertain our guests.
- Catnip video. Big screen and flat screen televisions provide continuous showing of videos specially designed to entertain cats with birds, squirrels, chipmunks, video lasers and more.
- Quiet. Don’t get us wrong; we love dogs. We just don’t need them at the cat center. We call it the “bark-free zone.” But we do encourage purring along to the spa music.